2 for 1 Entry to IRISH NATIONAL STUD & GARDENS – Printable Voucher
Print out and present voucher in the picture fro 2 for 1 Entry to IRISH NATIONAL STUD & GARDENS
Nowhere better symbolizes all that is great about County Kildare, the beating heart of Ireland’s thoroughbred industry, than the IRISH NATIONAL STUD & GARDENS, a unique attraction of outstanding natural beauty that is home to some of the most magnificent horses and sumptuous gardens to be found anywhere in the world.
From horses to horticulture, the Irish National Stud offers you a unique experience that can be enjoyed at your own leisure or as part of a guided tour. Come to the Stud and share with us one of Ireland’s true treasures.
Open from February to November the Irish National Stud and Gardens offers something for everyone.
– Daily Guided Tours
– World Famous Japanese Gardens – The significance of the Japanese Gardens is not only artistic and horticultural but also philosophical.
– Wild Irish St Fiachra’s Garden – A tribute to an Irish saint, it is also a fitting tribute to Ireland herself.
– Horse Museum (Includes the skeleton of the legendary Arkle)
– Living Legends – Beef or Salmon, Moscow Flyer, Kicking King, Rite of Passage & Hardy Eustace. Visitors are welcome to view these equine superstars when they visit the stud and gardens.
– School Tours – Choose from 3 different trails
– Playground – (opened in 2014)
– Free Car Parking
Located Exit 13 off the M7 motorway, only 40 minutes from Dublin
Children €7 (5yrs – 15 yrs), Children under 5 FREE
Family Ticket is only €29.50 (includes 2 adults and 4 children under 16 years)
Students / OAP’s €9.50
You can also purchase a SEASON PASS and visit us all year long!
Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays) 09:00 to 18:00
Last Admission 17:00
Daily Guided Tour Times 10:30, 12:00, 14:30 and 16:00
Car Park Closes 18:15
Closed from November 2015 until 01 February 2016.
For more details, please visit website link below.